Qingdao, China, Feb. XNUMX / PRNewswire / - EURO 2020 caused a sensation as the first major tournament after the pandemic. Hisense was the official sponsor of the tournament and advertised there with its subsidiary brands. "By sponsoring EURO 2016 we had a global presence before that, but EURO 2020 marks the beginning of the globalization of Hisense's various brands and products," said Jia Shaoqian, President of Hisense Group Holdings Co., Ltd. Sports marketing became Hisense's strategic choice to promote its products' global image and increase sales. The ultimate goal of this strategy is that "the overseas market should contribute much of Hisense's revenue". Hisense is consolidating its global presence and awareness through sports marketing and the ongoing expansion of its global integrated marketing strategy.
Necessary globalization strategy Extraordinary integrated market expertise and a high level of awareness were absolute prerequisites for a main sponsor. Sports marketing promoted the excellent reputation of
Hisense continues. Hisense has 16 research and development centers, 17 manufacturing facilities, and 54 companies and offices around the world and has continued to expand since the inception of the globalization strategy through charitable giving and sports marketing
the global image of Hisense still promoted. By 2020, Hisense's private label sales had grown to 78% of international marketing revenue. "After 30 years, Hisense is a successful multinational corporation and a renowned international brand," said Jia Shaoqian. “A comprehensive internationalization of product development, manufacturing, branding and marketing are essential strategies in the globalization of the group.” Hisense’s Chairman Zhou Houjian is unwaveringly committed to strengthening the international marketing system and establishing the Hisense private label.
Worldwide integrated marketing strategy to accelerate globalization
“Implementing a comprehensive global marketing system and detailed operational plans is the way to successfully advance the globalization of the company. Hisense globalization has accelerated significantly in five ways, ”said Zhu Dan, President of Hisense International Co., Ltd.
- Hisense launched a number of marketing campaigns in Europe to get the most out of sponsorship: the exclusive launch of the Hisense brand at the Festival Towers in Europe; the launch of the “Trophy Tour”; Giveaway campaigns on Twitter and increasing e-commerce sales. The influence of the brand was successfully strengthened through a large number of campaigns.
- Quality controls: The establishment of development centers around the world enables localized manufacturing with guaranteed product quality.
- Value Chain Expertise: Establishing global supply chain management centers, offshore offices and partnerships with local distribution platforms will secure cross-border transportation and guarantee on-time delivery of online orders, enhancing the customer experience.
- Systems integration: Hisense's global resources in research and development, manufacturing and sales ensure product quality to meet consumer needs.
- Employee development: Hisense believes that promoting and developing young talent is the basis for technical innovations. Hisense employs talented people around the world in chip design, artificial intelligence and other areas to improve technology and quality.
Sports marketing to increase product sales Continuous sports marketing not only increases the level of awareness of a company, but also
also sales. At EURO 2020, Hisense will focus more on product sales and product marketing than at EURO 2016. As a result of the sponsorship from January to June 2021, sales of Hisenses laser TV sets abroad increased more than 10 times compared to the previous year. "A big screen, Ultra-HD, perfect picture quality and world-class sound" are those
outstanding properties of laser TV sets. Pang Jing, Managing Director of Hisense's international marketing department, said: “In our experience with sponsoring EURO 2016 and the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Hisense is more competent and efficient at EURO 2020. By building additional overseas offices and a comprehensive supply chain, Hisense is successfully using these global resources in its EURO 2020 marketing campaigns. The marketing goal at EURO 2020 is to increase product sales and the brand image. Hisense will continue to be in sports marketing in the future
Hisense will continue to be involved in sports marketing as part of its long-term investment and globalization strategy. The sponsorship of EURO 2020, the FIFA World Cup and other sporting events gives Hisense a competitive edge on the global market with its innovative products.
Inquiries & contact:
Hisense PR team