Vienna / Shenzehn (OTS) - At the opening of the 18th Huawei Global Analyst Summit in Shenzhen today, Eric Xu, rotating CEO of Huawei, presented five strategic initiatives to 400 guests and viewers via livestream to position Huawei for the future in a challenging business environment:
- Huawei will optimize the portfolio to increase the resilience of the business. As part of this effort, Huawei will strengthen its software capabilities and invest more in businesses that are less dependent on advanced process technologies, as well as make further investments in intelligent vehicle components.
- Huawei will work to maximize the value of 5G technology and will partner with industry to develop 5.5G to advance mobile communications.
- With Harmony OS, Huawei will offer a seamless, user-centered and intelligent experience across all usage scenarios of digital end devices.
- Huawei will drive innovation to reduce energy consumption for a low-carbon world.
- Huawei will address supply chain continuity challenges.
Restoring trust and collaboration in the global semiconductor supply chain is critical to getting the industry back on track", Emphasized Eric Xu and added:"
We will continue to find ourselves in a complex and volatile global environment in the future. The COVID-19 resurgence and geopolitical uncertainty will be an ongoing challenge for any organization, business, and country. We strongly believe in the power of digital technology to find new solutions to the problems we all face. That is why we will continue to be innovative and drive the digital transformation together with our customers and partners in order to bring digitization for every person, every household and every organization into a fully networked, intelligent world."
You can find the full broadcast and further information on Huawei Technologies Austria at https://grayling.uncovr.com/News.aspx?menueid=22194